- testing of the body part materials for strength and density (shell test);
- gate tightness tests acc. to ANSI FCI 70.2 (Class II-VI);
- environmental leakage tests (including gland seals);
- operation test.
- сontrol valves;
- shut off valves.
Tested unit connection type
- flanged (ASME B 16.5, GOST 33259);
- welded ends (ASME B 16.25, GOST 16037).
Maximum clamping force, t
|Min./max. distance between the moving and stationary cross-heads, mm (″)||
|Distance between the columns, mm (″)||
|Weight, kg (bench)||
- Clamping of tested valve provided by hydraulic cylinder, optionally test bench can be equipped with proportional clamping control system, which excluding axial compression applied to the valve body during clamping by hydraulic cylinder.*
- The two-sided gate sealing during tests do not require the tested valve rearrangement, which significantly reduces the test time.
- The bench can be equipped with special system for air removal from the tested valve bodies, which improves safety, productivity, reliability of the obtained data, and obviates the need for additional air drain.*
- The bench is equipped with water-collection tray and drainage system.*
- The test preparation time is significantly reduced by using the high-pressure quick-connect hoses.
- The bench is quickly adjusted to face-to-face dimensions of valve by using the electrically driven cross-head.
- The patented design of the self-sealing adapters exclude axial compression during the tests, which ensures the test reliability, protects the valves against deformation, and extends the valve life.*
- All water-wetted parts are corrosion-proof.
- The bench can be equipped with replaceable sealing adapters.*
- Increased-diameter hoses reduce the time of the valve filling with the test medium.
- Test-bench can be equipped with valve lifting platforms for valve positioning and support during testing.*
- The tested valve clamping technique is used to ensure visual control of leakage points for vertical version.
- Quick clipping and centering of the tested item is ensured due to synchronized travel of the clamps at vertical version.
* Upon customer request.