- the system is designed for measuring pressure, test medium leakage through the valve gate, temperature of the test medium and ambient air, HDD saving and printing out of the test protocols (testing in accordance with API, ANSI, FCI, ISO, GOST, DIN and other standards).
- hydraulic and pneumatic tests of the valves for strength and density (shell test);
- hydraulic and pneumatic tests of the shut-off valves for leakage;
- hydraulic and pneumatic tests of the safety valve gate seal by the adjustment pressure;
- hydraulic and pneumatic tests of the well-head and anti-blowout equipment by the working pressure;
- safety valve adjustment (measuring the valve full lift, set and reseating pressure).
- No human influence on the test results. Automatic recording of the test results. Integration into the company network is possible.
- High reliability and accuracy of the results are ensured by the pressure and leakage gauges, as well as industrial computer.
- Software package is made for easy operation with the system, and allows to input necessary valve data as: DN, PN, test standard, types of test, operator and manufacturer details, sensor calibration parameters. When testing process has been finalized CRS system generates a report with real time testing conditions explicated in a graphics. Reports are saved in archive on internal HDD.
- CRS-M - mobile version of CRS designed for computer registration of test parameters and generating of test protocols during testing of valves at sites with blind flanges or in mobile testing workshops.
- CRS-R - special version of CRS designed for measurement of leakage of control valves in accordance with ANSI FCI 70.2 (Class II-VI) with computer registration of test parameters and generating of test protocols.
1. Leakage measurement by bubbles (drops) and actual volume during the shut-off valve tests and the leakage class ( determination during hydraulic and pneumatic tests. For measurement of leakages according to ANSI FCI 70.2 (Class II-VI) ANSI B16.104 unit requires upgrade to CRS-R version.
2. Measuring of the test-medium pressure during hydraulic and pneumatic tests of the shut-off and safety valves with maximum permissible error of 0.6% or smaller.
3. Test medium and surrounding air temperature measurement during hydraulic tests. (Not included in CRS-M.)
4. Pressure measurement at the time of popping, full opening, and reseating of the safety valve gate during the valve test and adjustment.
5. Graphic output of the test results.
6. Electronic and paper saving and storing of the test protocols with possible data transmission.
7. Test data base development for each item.
8. Test result printout.
9. Leakage measurement during the control valve tests (when using additional flowmeters).