• testing of the body part materials for strength and density (shell test);
• gate tightness tests (leakage test);
• environmental leakage tests (including gland seals), backseat test;
• operation test (functional test).
• gate valves;
• ball valves;
• butterfly valves;
• check valves;
• plug valves.
Tested unit connection type
• flanged (according ASME B 16.5, ASME B 16.47, GOST 12815 etc.);
• welded ends (according ASME B 16.25, GOST16037, etc.);*
• set of sealing adapters available.*
* Upon customer request.
|Maximum clamping force, t (lbs)||
|Min./max. distance between the moving and stationary cross-heads, mm (″)||
|Distance between the columns, mm (″)||
|Overall dimensions (LхWхH), mm (″)||
- Clamping of tested valve is provided by hydraulic cylinder. Optionally test bench can be equipped with proportional clamping control system, which excludes axial compression applied to the valve body during clamping by hydraulic cylinder, during high pressure testing.*
- Clamping unit can be provided with radial sealing type or self-sealing adapters.*
- The two-sided gate sealing during tests does not require the tested valve rearrangement, which significantly reduces the test time.
- The bench is equipped with a special system for air removal from the tested valve, which improves safety, productivity, reliability of the obtained data, and obviates the need for additional air drain.*
- The bench is equipped with the water-collection tray with stainless steel tank.*
- The test preparation time is significantly reduced by using the high-pressure quick-connect hoses.
- The bench is quickly adjusted to face-to-face dimensions of valve by using the hydraulically or electrically driven cross-head.
- The patented design of the self-sealing adapters exclude axial compression during the tests, which ensures the test reliability, protects the valves against deformation, and extends the valve life.*
- All water-wetted parts are corrosion-proof.
- The bench can be equipped with replaceable sealing adapters.*
- Increased-diameter hoses reduce the time of the valve filling with the test medium.
- Test bench can be equipped with valve lifting platforms for valve positioning and support during testing.*