• computerized automatic triple compression of the spring to the preset deformation with residual deformation measurement;
• computerized automatic triple compression of the spring to the preset load with residual deformation measurement;
• computerized automatic compression of the spring by maximum load and the axial displacement measurement;
• computerized automatic generated force measurement under the specified deformation of the spring;
• system provides test protocol printing-out and saving.
• springs Ø 25...300 mm (1...12″).
|External diameter of springs, mm (″)||
|Free height of springs, mm (″)||
Controlled-load range, kg
|Power supply, V/Hz||
|Motor power, kW||
|Overall dimensions (LхWхH), mm (″)||
|Overall dimensions of the control panel, mm (″)||
|The weight of the bench and the control panel, kg||
- Computer-aided automated control system with a touch screen display.
- Tests of all the main standard sizes of springs used in safety valves.
- Integrated testing facility without additional accessories.
- Recording, archiving, and printing-out of the test protocols.No human factor influence on the test results.
- Integration into the company local network.