• strength and density testing of the body parts materials and welds under pressurized test medium;
• environmental leakage tests;
• gate tightness tests;
• anti-blowout equipment tightness tests.
• christmas tree valves;
• drilling heads;
• gate valves;
• adapter spools;
• casing heads;
• well flushing equipment set;
• preventers (ram and annular BOPs);
• high-pressure hoses;
• water with corrosion inhibitor of purity class not rougher than 14 according to GOST 17216-99 (code 19/16 according to ISO 4406-99).
Usage of other testing mediums, specified in technical conditions or construction documentation for specific valves, is acceptable in agreement with REVALVE.
- Two-sided gate tightness tests do not require the tested-valve rearrangement, which significantly reduces the test time.
- The patented design of the self-sealing blind flanges rules out axial compression during the tests,which ensures the test reliability, protects the valves against deformation, and extends the valve life.*
- Accuracy and veracity of testing results are provided by controlling and additional gages as well as by computer registration system CRS.
* Upon customer request.