- strength and density testing of the body parts materials and welds under pressurized test medium;
- environmental leakage tests;
- gate tightness tests;
- anti-blowout equipment tightness tests.
- christmas tree valves;
- drilling heads;
- gate valves;
- adapter spools;
- casing heads;
- well flushing equipment set;
- preventers (ram and annular BOPs);
- high-pressure hoses;
- water with corrosion inhibitor of purity class not rougher than 14 according to GOST 17216-99 (code 19/16 according to ISO 4406-99).
Usage of other testing mediums, specified in technical conditions or construction documentation for specific valves, is acceptable in agreement with REVALVE.
- Two-sided gate tightness tests do not require the tested-valve rearrangement, which significantly reduces the test time.
- The patented design of the self-sealing blind flanges rules out axial compression during the tests,which ensures the test reliability, protects the valves against deformation, and extends the valve life.*
- Accuracy and veracity of testing results are provided by controlling and additional gages as well as by computer registration system CRS.
* Upon customer request.