- strength and density testing of the body parts materials and welds under pressurized test medium;
- environmental leakage tests;
- gate tightness tests;
- anti-blowout equipment tightness tests.
- wellhead equipment (slab gate valves, spools, tee-bends, cross-heads etc.);
- anti-blowout equipment (small-sized preventors).
- water with corrosion inhibitor of purity class not rougher than 14 according to GOST 17216-99 (code 19/16 according to ISO 4406-99).
Using of other testing mediums, specified in technical conditions or manufacturer documentation for specific valve, is acceptable in agreement with REVALVE.
|Maximum clamping force, t:||
|Motor power, kW||
|Actuating medium of hydraulic cylinder clamp||
Industrial oil of purity class not lower than 14 according to GOST 17216
|Overall dimensions (LхWхH), mm (″)||
- The bench is equipped with replaceable blind flanges for testing non-flanged valves*. This releases the operation from welding (lock-pin screwing) of the blind flanges to the pipes.
- Side opening upper cross-head simplifies the valve installation procedure before testing.
- Use of high-pressure hoses with fast couplings reduces test preparation time.
* Upon customer request.