• strength and density testing of the body parts materials and welds under pressurized test medium;
• environmental leakage tests;
• gate tightness tests;
• anti-blowout equipment tightness tests.
• wellhead equipment (slab gate valves, spools, tee-bends, cross-heads etc.);
• anti-blowout equipment (small-sized preventors).
Tested unit connection type
• water with corrosion inhibitor of purity class not rougher than 14 according to GOST 17216-99 (code 19/16 according to ISO 4406-99).
Using of other testing mediums, specified in technical conditions or manufacturer documentation for specific valve, is acceptable in agreement with REVALVE.
|Maximum clamping force, t:||220|
|Motor power, kW||1,1|
|Actuating medium of hydraulic cylinder clamp||Industrial oil of purity class not lower than 14 according to GOST 17216|
|Overall dimensions (LхWхH), mm (″)||1530x1091x4499 (60х43х177)|
- The bench is equipped with replaceable blind flanges for testing non-flanged valves*. This releases the operation from welding (lock-pin screwing) of the blind flanges to the pipes.
- Side opening upper cross-head simplifies the valve installation procedure before testing.
- Use of high-pressure hoses with fast couplings reduces test preparation time.
* Upon customer request.