- pressure source for hydraulic tests of valves and pressure vessels;
- supplies as a control panel of the test bench;
- as well as independent pressure source.
- pressure source unit with the bench control panel:
- monitoring, adjustment, and control equipment;
- air preparation unit;
- preliminary and fine water filters (D);
- pedal for the valve-clipping control during the test (Е);
- air and water leakage control unit (В);
- a set of high-pressure quick-connect hoses;
- a set of spare parts, tools, and accessories;
- safety fence (С);
- embedded PKTBA-CRS (F).
- The PGS control circuit uses pneumatically controlled gate elements. This releases the operator from opening and closing numerous needle valves and makes the unit control process simple and reliable.
- The equipment has separate filling line to reduce the test preparation time.
- For convenience, control of the hydraulic clamping cylinder of the test bench can be performed from the control panel and remote pedal (see E).
- The PGS external connection diagram uses fast coupling joints with warranted operation life of 10,000 cycles, which significantly reduces the time required to complete preparation and final operations.
- The compressed-air supply line has the airpreparation unit and ensures class 0 air supply even when the pneumatic network contains polluted air (see C).
- To extend the unit operation time, the PGS water input is equipped with a fine water filter (see D).
- PGS-P edition is equipped with the automatic proportional clamping control system. PLC controlled system allows to perform testing of valves in a safe mode excluding axial compression applied to the valve body during testing using automated proportional clamping pressure adjustment in hydraulic cylinder, relatively to testing pressure.
- PGS-M mobile version of control station, that allow to perform testing at sites (blind flanges are not included).
- PGS-A edition allow to perform testing of valves in automatic mode. Also can be provided with proportional clamping control system. The range of process automation should be negotiated and stated at the order stage in technical specification to the contract of supply.
- Hydraulic test medium pressure up to 1600 bar (23200 psi).
- Continuous (stepless) pressure control for: - hydraulic tests 10...1600 bar (145…23200 psi); - pneumatic tests 0.5...10 bar (7…145 psi) (5...400 bar (72.5…5801 psi) upon customer request).*
- Smooth control of the test-bench hydraulic clamping cylinder.
- Automatic maintaining of achieved test pressure.
- Valve gate leakage measurement by the drop and bubble methods (see B).
- Control of the test process by the pressure-gage panel with the measurement accuracy of 1.0 % (0.6% as requested by customer).
- The PGS is equipped with sockets to connect additional calibration test gages with the required accuracy (see А).
- The PGS, can be connected to the CRS for recording of test data.
* Upon customer request.