- testing of the PSV spring with preset load and measuring of the spring deformation;
- testing of the PSV spring with preset deformation and measuring of the load required for it;
- checking the spring permanent deformation;
- test report forming.
- springs Ø 25...300 mm (1...12″).
|External diameter of springs, mm (″)||
|Free height of springs, mm (″)||
Controlled-load range, kg
|Power supply, V/Hz||
|Motor power, kW||
|Overall dimensions (LхWхH), mm (″)||
|Overall dimensions of the control panel, mm (″)||
|The weight of the bench and the control panel, kg||
- Computer-aided automated control system with a touch screen display.
- Tests of all the main standard sizes of springs used in safety valves.
- Ready-to-use skid.
- Recording, archiving, and printing-out of the test protocols
- No human factor influence on the test results.
- Can be integrated to the company local network.